At the meeting, it was agreed to incite the activities of the interparliamentary groups of the Lithuanian and Armenian parliaments.
On July 11th by the initiative of Raimundas Lopata, the chairman of the Seimas Interparliamentary Relations Group with the Republic of Armenia, a remote meeting was held with the newly appointed chairman…2022 July 21
- Armenian president paid an official visit to Lithuania
- Screening of the “Aurora’s Sunrise” film
- Foreign Affairs Committee chairman Žygimantas Pavilionis meeting with A. Torosyan and K. Babajan
- The meeting of the Head of International Relations with Armenia R. Lopata with the Head of the Friendship of Armenia with Lithuania A. Torosyan and Honorary Consul of Armenia in Lithuania K. Babajan.
- Arminija Independence Day commemoration